[ic] mv_order_route problem..setup?

saso interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Nov 15 10:10:36 2002

Hi,

Could anyone please tell me exact step by step instructions on how to
setup the order route (you would have a field in Add new item in which you
would specify the manufacturer and at the checkout each manufacturer would
get the order email just for it's own products - and a copy would do to
myself)...

So I need the instructions on exactly how to set up the field in Items and
how to link it to the data in catalog.cfg - mv_order_route...

Thank you vary much for bearing with me!
Regards,
Saso

P.S.
Maybe there are any good documents about this? I checked at icdevgroup but
could not do it with those directions.. missing some steps...

   .:: SD Production ::.
info@sd-production.com
www.sd-production.com