[ic] Inet mode and SSL...

Jeff Dafoe interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Nov 15 18:43:00 2002

> I have full access to the servers, I just don't want to have to redo the
> catalog at all, but anything on the server side to make it better and
> easier to use I'm happy to consider.
> Please clarify?

    Get mod_interchange from interchange.rtfm.info and follow the
installation instructions in it.  It makes it much easier to get apache to
talk to interchange.
    The issue you are having is that you are pointing your browser directly
to interchange which is an unusual configuration and one that doesn't
support SSL.  You have to get your apache linkup with interchange working
again and mod_interchange is typically the easiest way to do this.

Jeff