[ic] Random PGP failures

NOW Website Coordinator interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sat Nov 16 13:57:00 2002

I am having problems (I use IC 4.8.6) where sometimes the
mv_credit_card_info is included with an order, sometimes not.  The error
log just says:

  [16/November/2002:12:16:43 -0500] store /cgi-bin/store/process.html PGP
failed with status 0:

which seems to be an unhelpful status code in PGP 6.5.8.   A few times, the
PGP message was written to pgptemp files and I was able to at least
retrieve them from there, but the last dropped message was not written to a
temp file.

I've thought of switching to GPG, but it seems to be a problem for people
with that program as well -- at least in June, but I can't access the URL
with some help that people reference:

http://interchange.redhat.com/pipermail/interchange-users/200-March/018636.html

nor can I find it on www.archive.org.

I find in the archives (I can only get the Google ones to work for some
reason, the Swish ones aren't working) the following thread -- does anyone
have more info about this -- should I find a traffic setting and set it to
RPC?:

[ic] Random GPG failures
Brian Kosick interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Jun 3 10:48:02 2002