[ic] Only 50 returned by [loop search ...] ???

Philip Alves interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun Nov 17 03:37:01 2002

I'm perplexed.  If I do this...

<SELECT NAME="shipto" onChange="this.form.submit()">
<option>Select One
[loop search="fi=shiptos.txt/st=text/sf=username/se=[data session
username]/ra=yes/op=eq/co=yes/rf=store_number,address1"]
<option value="[loop-code]" [selected shipto [loop-code]]>[loop-param
address1]
[/loop]
</select>

...it works as it should, except it only returns 51 options; one for 'Select
One' and 50 generated by the loop search.  It should be returning a lot more
in some cases.  As an example, in my shiptos.txt, I have one customer with
116 different entries, but only 50 get returned in this select box.

I've searched the docs and the archives, but can't seem to find anything.
Is this a bug, or is it supposed to work this way?  Is there something I'm
not doing which will make my woes disappear?

Thanks!

iyb.ca