[ic] Quickie newbie question

Jonathan Melhuish interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun Nov 17 10:31:01 2002

I'm building a store based around the "Foundation" demonstration store.
However, I wish to remove the 'components' (such as the search box) from
every page.

Removing the references to these components only from the top template seems
to have the effect that a search box is inserted anyway at the end, which
screws up the HTML quite seriously!

Removing the references from each content page as well has the desired
effect, but do I really have to go through and manually remove the code from
every page?  I'm sure there must be a more elegant solution!

Any help most appreciated.

Cheers,

Jon