[ic] Quickie newbie question

Jonathan Melhuish interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun Nov 17 15:36:01 2002

On Sunday 17 November 2002 11:45 am, you wrote:
> > Removing the references to these components only from the top template
>
> seems
>
> > to have the effect that a search box is inserted anyway at the end, which
> > screws up the HTML quite seriously!
>
>     Don't remove the reference, change it to "none".

Like this?

    [include file="templates/components/[control component none]"
group=content][control]

I didn't know quite what they did, so I left those ones in anyway!

I'm not quite sure what I should change.  I could email you the relevant file
off-list if you would be so kind as to point out my error, perhaps that would
be easier?

Thanks very much for your help.

Jon