[ic] loading profile dealer

Joe Kupferling interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun Nov 17 23:21:01 2002

After reading several of the posts on the mailing list, I have Interchange
working so when someone creates a new account, they are set to a dealer
account with dealer pricing.  However, I'm still running into the problem
that dealer pricing is not taken into effect until the user logs out and
logs back in.  I found the post that mentioned running the profile with
[profile dealer], however, where is this supposed to be run?  Can I place
the line [profile dealer] anywhere in the file where this is supposed to be
run?

Joe