[ic] Question

interchange-users@icdevgroup.org interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Nov 18 10:33:01 2002

Hi,

I have been modifying and working on interchange for a week. I have installed
the following PERL modules:
Optional Module Information      Digest::MD5 found (v2.20).
LWP::Simple found (v1.35).
MIME::Base64 found (v2.12).
SQL::Statement found (v0.1021).
Safe::Hole found (v0.08).
Storable found (v2.05).
Tie::Watch found (v1.0).
URI::URL found (v5.03).
Safe operations untrapped      ftfile sort rand

Database Information
Database Interfaces      GDBM available (v1.06)
No Berkeley DB_File.
DBI enabled (v1.30), available drivers:

ExampleP
Pg
Proxy
mysql

I don't know why I get a error (page cannot be found) when I am going to delete
more than one user using the administration tool in the costumer menu. I
thought I could be a module that is missing. That's the only problem that I
have so far. If I want to delete one by one, there is not problem with that,
but if I select more than one I got that error. I doesn't happen with other
button like that kind in other menus. I tried to access the mailing-list file,
but through Google I have not been able to do it.

Thanks A lot

Diego