[ic] gpg problem

Ross McAllister interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Nov 19 17:05:01 2002

Guys,

  I'm very frustrated that I've got everything going on my first store
including setting up SSL today and I was getting two e-mails with my
orders (one to 'me' the customer and one to 'me' the shop) and now it's
all gone pear-shaped since I installed GPG encryption.

  I've tracked down some error files from gpg and this is one:

Gpg: 0xD6C6109B skipped: public key not found
Gpg [stdin]: encryption failed: public key not found

I still get the 'order' mail to the store but not the mail to the
customer, suggesting it went wrong between the two.

The fact that gpg is delivering error-messages suggests to me that
Interchange is trying the right thing but the interface is somehow
wrong. Probably something I've filled in wrong or not at all.

BTW I confess to using CPANEL (but I've got this far... I had to adjust
a few permissions to get it to se gpg but it does) and to having a gpg
key in cpanel and one created as root in the shell. However, I've tried
both...

Any wise council gratefully accepted...

Ross