[ic] How to get credit card numbers send to me via email

Jon interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Nov 19 20:40:01 2002

> Could this be my problem.  Whenever I edit and upload a file and check it in
> the Cpanel, the file reads "File Type: ASCII English text, with CRLF line
> terminators " any unedited file reads just "File Type: ASCII text"  Is this
> part of my problem? I have tried editing in Word, Notepad, and Word Pad with
> the same results.

I'm no IC expert, not by a long shot.  But if you're editing configuration
files on a PC, which adds the wonderful 'carraige-return-line-feed'
character (^M), and then FTPing them to your Linux server there
is no telling what might happen.  I'd really work to having telnet
access so you can edit the files directly on the server or use the admin UI
whenever possible.  If you can telnet to the server edit the file with my
favorite editor VI and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Jon