[ic] IC-path

Ton Verhagen interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Nov 20 07:19:01 2002

Quoting Rene Hertell:
>Hi,
>
>Can I rename a IC installation from /usr/local/interchange_4.9 to
>/usr/local/interchange without getting any problems with hard coded paths
>created during the installation? I grepped trough the IC-dir for the
>pathname, but found nothing (which seems to me that there is no hard coded
>path).

It will break any existing catalogs run by this Interchange
installation if you are using Unix Sockets as vlink will still
point to: /usr/local/interchange_4.9/etc/socket.

So you will be required to (re-)compile vlink with the proper
path information.

Best regards,

Ton

--
Alamerce Nederland --- Cornerstone of eBusiness
Phone +31-40-2374381    info@alamerce.nl    http://www.alamerce.nl

eCommerce Solutions -- Consulting -- Website & Interchange Hosting