[ic] Error "Sorry, the page () was not found"

Kenneth Hunt interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Nov 20 09:07:00 2002

I received this error when trying to login to the admin interface.

Installation is on Redhat 7.2. Although I did not use RPM. I installed from
source. Data source is Postgresql.

Install Bundle::Interchange failed on the Net::Daemon module running a fork
test. I was able to force the install.
That was the only error when configuring the bundle.

I tried reinstalling the catalog, and still get that error. I thought maybe it
was an SSL issue, but I can request and view catalog pages from the users area
over SSL.

Any suggestions? I'm surprised this error did not crop up before:
" Sorry, the page () was not found "

p.s. I installed interchange under Redhat 7.3, on a local machine and was able
to get to the admin interface, and load new data etc. just fine.

The software looks incredibly robust I just need to iron out the details on the
setup.

Kenneth