[ic] APACHE 2.0

Billy J. Mayberry interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Nov 21 01:29:01 2002

I had everything working with 1.3.23 or 27

but now I redid my server with rh 8.0 and apache 2.0

when I click on the design button which has a link like this
http://secure.thecomputercorner.com/cgi-bin/thecompu/admin/layout.html?id=JZ
nV33GX&mv_pc=1533

I get the following

code:
---------
Server error!
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your
request.
Error message:
Premature end of script headers: thecompu
If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster
Error 500

secure.thecomputercorner.com
Thu 21 Nov 2002 01:27:00 AM EST
Apache/2.0.40 (Red Hat Linux)
---------
end code

I searched the mailings for apache 2.0 and apache 2 but to no luck.

If anyone has any ideas please let me know I had some cats up and running
and didn't
think that the upgrade would be bad but this is BAD.

Thanks in advance...

Thank You,

Billy J. Mayberry
Owner/Partner/Webmaster