[ic] Remove credit card payment?

saso interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Nov 21 04:17:00 2002

> > How could I remove CC payment for good? I unchecked it in
> > admin menu and
> > removed anything connected to CC payment in AI.
> >
> > But now when I start the fresh order I get the default
> > payment as CC - but
> > it does not show any type of CC since all are disabled.
> > But it still does show the input fields for CC number, expiry, etc..
> >
> > So how to remove it? I've setup a default payment as "at
> > delivery" and it's
> > the only one accepted.. so the CC should be removed...
>
> Did you 'Apply Changes'? By unchecking all types of credit cards in
> Administration --> Preferences --> Payment -> CREDIT_CARDS_ACCEPTED,
> and then applying your changes it should work, works for me.
>
> Good luck!
>
> Curt Hauge

Made tousands of changes - been working on it for about 3 months now and
applied changes for at tleast 100 times but that's not it :)

Unchecked un AI/Payment all CC but still shows as default payment (even
though it's not working - icons for CC are blank - no cards set, but the
fields for number and expiry are there)

Just weird.. maybe is there a way to change this premanently in
checkout.html?

Regards,
Saso