[ic] APACHE 2.0

interchange-users@icdevgroup.org interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Nov 21 10:40:01 2002

More Information about the problem deleting more than one user.

This is the website interchange is looking up when I delete more than one user.
ttp://bloodhound.slyip.com/cgi-bin/foundation/process.html?mv_nextpage=admin%
2Fcustomer&mv_todo=back&customer=test&mv_click=Delete+checked+customers

The error I get is:

The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or
is temporarily unavailable.

Please try the following:

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled
correctly.

Open the bloodhound.slyip.com home page, and then look for links to the
information you want.
Click the  Back button to try another link.
Click  Search to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP 404 - File not found
Internet Explorer

Thanks Again