[ic] Row in a database

interchange-users@icdevgroup.org interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Nov 21 14:35:01 2002

Hello,

I have a question about how I should do sometime. I want to change some
information in the costumer menu (change company for Team). I know you can for
example edit the database and change the row, but I am concerned if I need to
edit every page that contains that information because, for example, the email
reply uses the name of each row, so if you change the html code to show other
information, It doesn't matter the global name for the row will be other.

I am doing that editing every page with the field and changing it but I want to
change the row because I think that's the correct way to do it.

Thanks