[ic] Remove credit card payment?

saso interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Nov 21 17:00:01 2002

> Take a look at pages/ord/checkout.html around line 671, where it says:
>
>       [if !value payment_method]
>       [or value payment_method eq credit]
>       [then]
>
> That is where the problem is.  When the page is first displayed,
> payment_method has no value, so the block of HTML associated with the
credit
> card fields is displayed, even if credit card payments are disabled.  You
> should change the block above to read [if value payment_method eq credit]
> and remove the "or" section.  Then find the code block for the HTML
> associated with whatever you want your default payment method to be and
> change that block from "if value payment_method eq whatever" to the format
> shown above, which will allow that HTML block to be displayed by default.
>

> Jeff

That was it. And I also had to change the order of payment methodes for
dropdown menu since there the CC was still displayed even though there were
no fileds below.
So I just put my payment before CC and now it's displayed first even though
the CC is still an option in dropdown but it does nothing.

Thanks for help!
Regards,
Saso