[ic] thumb nails displaying

paul jordan interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Nov 21 17:03:01 2002

> does anyone know why my thumb nail pics won't display? When I
> click on the
> search link, the product listing displays but no thumb nail
> pics next to
> them. They don't display in the "Specials..." or "Also see.." sections
> either.

well, that first line in the code you supplied looks a little suspect.
Also, the error logs you have provided shed a little light, I mean it
spells it out, don't you think?

Furthermore, as per your provided variable definitions, I think that
says it all, no?

:) just kidding, you may want to supply a little more info... are you
referring to an unmodified demo? 4.8.?..... did this happen all of a
sudden?

Paul