[ic] CVV with Authnet

Jonathan Bradley interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Nov 22 00:11:01 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "GoldPosition: Web Position Gold" <info@goldposition.com>
To: <interchange-users@icdevgroup.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2002 3:38 PM
Subject: [ic] CVV with Authnet

> Does anyone have good clue how to add CVV (that pesty 3-4 security digits
at
> end of act cc card) to the checkout and authnet process? I am poking
around
> all the archives/mail lists and do not see any clear direction? So I
though
> to poke a quick Q to the user community.
>
> I know authnet field name for it is X_Card_Code and see to add that in the
> authorizenet file in /globalsub but where to add DB fields (if needed) and
> where to define another field in checkout that is named and passed
> correctly.
>
> Running IC 4.6.5 on this box (btw)
>
> Thanks in advance if you can shed help

Rebecca,

I asked this question a week ago.
Here's the cogent part of the reply I received:

 >I made this change already for one of my clients.
>Please give a look at: http://c-cs.com/AuthorizeNet.pm .
>I have also added more fields to be compatible with AuthorizeNet.pm

>Thank You
>Chaim Klar

There is a thread in the interchangeville.com forum about adding  CVV2
to credit card info which will encrypt it (for copies of orders to you).
And Kevin Walsh's sample store at
http://www.sample.centreworld.com/sample/index.html has an excellent example
of how to write it into your checkout page.

No DB field needed to the best of my knowledge.  Good luck