[ic] RobotUA

Kevin Walsh interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Nov 22 13:32:00 2002

Grant [listbox@email.com] wrote:

> > RobotUA <<EOR
> >    ATN_Worldwide, AltaVista, Arachnoidea, Aranha, Architext, Ask, Atomz,
> >    BackRub, Builder, CMC, Contact, Digital*Integrity, Directory, EZResult,
> >    Excite, FAST, Ferret, Fireball, Google, Gromit, Gulliver, Harvest, Hubater,
> >    H?m?h?kki, INGRID, IncyWincy, Jack, KIT*Fireball, Kototoi, LWP, Lycos,
> >    MegaSheep, Mercator, Nazilla, NetMechanic, NetResearchServer, NetScoop,
> >    Offline, ParaSite, Refiner, RoboDude, Rover, Rutgers, Scooter, Slurp,
> >    Spyder, T-H-U-N-D-E-R-S-T-O-N-E, Toutatis, Tv*Merc, Valkyrie, Voyager,
> >    WIRE, Walker, WebCopier, Wget, WhizBang, Wire, Wombat, Yahoo, Yandex,
> >    ZyBorg, agent, ah-ha, appie, archiver, asterias, bot, contact, collector,
> >    crawl, fido, find, gazz, grabber, griffon, ip3000, legs, marvin, mirago,
> >    moget, newscan, roach, seek, speedy, spider, suke, tarantula, topiclink,
> >    whowhere, winona, worm, xtreme,
> > EOR
> >
> Nice list!  Where'd you get it?  Do you think there's a chance of any
> "false-positives" with that list?

I've collected that list over the past year or so.  I don't think
there's any chance of a false positive in there.  If you come across
any then please let me know so I can change the default interchange.cfg
file that gets installed with new Interchange 4.9+ setups.  I'd also
be interested to hear of any spiders that are not trapped by the above
list.