[ic] Checkout Page not displaying in AOL

support interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Nov 22 19:30:01 2002

I have several customers that are not able to check out from my shopping
carts if they are connected Via AOL.
I am running IC 4.85 on Apache 1.3.22. Everything works fine through
Internet Explorer or Netscape. The problem manifests itself when they order
anything then go to the checkout page in AOL.. It shows no items in their
cart, if they click on "My Cart" it shows them what they ordered.. It
appears to switch to the secure server with no problem at all. I have not
seen where this was mentioned in any of the archives. One of the carts in
question is http://www.silverliningsjewelry.com Any Ideas or Possible
solutions would be appreciated. I know it isn't an IC problem but maybe
someone else has run into this and found a way around it.

Thanks In Advance

Richard Crumlich