[ic] Drop down list contents for STYLE variable

Rene Hertell interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sat Nov 23 05:18:00 2002

> In the admin interface when you edit the STYLE variable in the
> preferences section, there is a drop down list of choices that have
> normal descriptions of the themes to choose from. (In otherwords "Blue
> and Yellow" instead of "blueyellow") Where does the admin interface get
> this list of choices from? The text "Blue and Yellow" does not appear in
> the theme.cfg file.

Check the item-specific meta in Administration->Preferences->Template->Style

When you crate your own theme, be sure that the new theme.cfg does NOT
contain carriage returns (you'll get them when you edit it with a Windows
editor that does not save the file in "Unix" mode). I got that problem when
I reinstalled HomeSite on on my machine, and forgot to check the
file-options. I spent a few days to track down that problem...

Rene