[ic] Javascript error with Place Order button.

Cameron interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun Nov 24 11:04:01 2002

> > When trying to submit an order using this button:
> >
> >         [button
> >                 name="mv_click"
> >                 src="__IMAGE_DIR__/continue_on.gif"
> >                 text="Place Order"
> >                 hidetext=1
> >                 form=checkout
> >         ]
> >                 mv_todo=submit
> >         [/button]
> >
> > it is returning a javascript error as follows:
> >
> > Error: 'checkout.mv_click_Place_Order' is null or not an object
> > Code: 0
> >
> > The funny thing is, the javascript source being generated is *precisely*
the
> > same as for another page with exactly the same [button] tag, all bar the
> > actual image name. That other page works, this one doesn't. Anyone have
any
> > ideas?
> >

> I am guessing the form isn't NAME=checkout....
>
> --
> Mike Heins
> Perusion -- Expert Interchange Consulting    http://www.perusion.com/
> phone +1.513.523.7621      <mike@perusion.com>

Yeah, name=checkout is definately in there, I checked that. I do have two
forms on the page, but they're not embedded within each other or anything
like that. the first is definately closed off before the second (the main
checkout one) is opened.