[ic] Javascript error with Place Order button.

Cameron interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun Nov 24 11:45:00 2002

> > the
> > any
> > > >

> Do you have anything else on that page that has 'name=checkout'? ie.
> rollover buttons, another form?
> Nora

Mwah!!!!! yes!!!!! that's it!!!! the so-called front end designer sitting
next to me thought it'd be a good idea to have name="checkout" in an img
tag, so that "i would be able to find them easier when i was looking at the
source". i missed it because it was in a template file, not in the source of
the cart itself. ugh, anyway, problem solved!

Thank you *SO* much, i'll sleep soundly tonight :)