[ic] Displaying Orderline Info in the Email Receipt

Jeff Dafoe interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun Nov 24 23:20:01 2002

> I don't know how to get the current orderline code (ie [value
> mv_order_number]) while inside [item-list] either, and can't find a
> reference/example in the docs.  If I could at least come up with the
> current orderline code, I could write an SQL query to retrieve the
> appropriate field from the DB.

    This is kind of ghetto but you could save the mv_order_number in a
scratch variable, although I am pretty sure [value mv_order_number] should
be visible from inside an item-list.  Also, I am not sure if this was just a
typo in your message, but the item field syntax is [item-field fieldname] .

Jeff