[ic] search problem

Dennis Chen interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Nov 25 11:46:55 2002

Hi all,

This is the snippet from the search_small_box component and I am trying to
exclude some products
from the "visible" column with value "N".  Can someone help abit to see what
I am doing wrong
because when I click search with an empty mv_search_spec in the input
textbox, it returns everything
with my excluded items right at the top.

              <INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_coordinate VALUE=1>
              <INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_searchtype VALUE=db>
              <INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_matchlimit VALUE=[control matches
20]>
              <INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_sort_field VALUE=category>
              <INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_substring_match VALUE=1>

              <INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_search_field VALUE="*">
              <INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_searchspec VALUE=1>

              <INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_search_field VALUE="visible">
              <INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_searchspec VALUE="N">

              <INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_column_op VALUE=ne>
              <INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_column_op VALUE=rm>

              <INPUT class="textbox" MAXLENGTH=30 NAME=mv_searchspec
type=text size=28>

Thanks
Dennis