[ic] I would need some tips for using the menu-editor

Rene Hertell interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Nov 25 18:11:01 2002

> Hi,
>
> I would need some tips on how to create a component that would work like
> category_vertical, but it would use menus created by the new Menu-editor
> that comes with IC 4.9.
>
> I have now used the good and reliable layout editor to create my
> menus (you
> can see what I mean over here: http://stul.rene.mine.nu/yhteystiedot), but
> It would be just much more easier to use the menu-editor for that.

Sorry for bothering again, but I don't understand the basics in how to use
the menu-editors tree-db or the menu.txt files that is created in the new
admin UI. I just spent a few days without getting any smarter with the
[tree] tag :(

I would appreciate really much for any hints or small guides in how to get
started with this (I used the docs, but they just confused me even more :(

Best regards,

Rene