[ic] sql query ...

Andrei Gologan interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Nov 26 07:32:00 2002

> sql query problem, I am dying on this !!!!!
>
> i have this code, it works on flypage and it does not work on results.html
> !! The problem is when there is no data entered in the table menge, that
> means the query returns empty. Why does it work on one page and not on the
> other ??????
> there are 2 different types of items with 2 inventory tables.
>
> thnak you for any help !!!

I have simplified the query to:

[query list=1 sql="SELECT quantity FROM menge WHERE username='[data session
username]' AND sku='[item-code]' AND quantity > 0"]
[on_match]
   text1 text1 text1
[/on_match]

[no_match]
    text text text
[/no_match]
 [list]
[/list]
[/query]

if quantity is 0 or there is no row with data it does NOT go into no_match,
so is there another way to realize this besides the sql query tag ?
Or how can I tell it to return something if there is no match !!!

Heeeeeeeeeeeelp !!
Andrei