[ic] Does anyone have the answer?

Billy J. Mayberry interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Nov 26 08:47:05 2002

I haved tried everthing in my power to get the design button in the
admin cp to work,

But still no luck.

My specs:

rh 8.0
ic 4.8.7 off of 'cvs update'

I have tried to:

Build completely new cat = no worky
Rebuild current cat = no worky
Change and manipulated Server.pm = no worky
Update to 4.9... = worked but didn't like the admin cp and seems to
be missing a few features
Reinstalled from scratch the cvs updated version = no worky
Restarted ic, box,router... = no worky
Posted question here early last week = some answers but none that
work in my situation

So if someone could look into it that would be great.

I have a demo up and running and you can look at what the link is
doing and saying...

Link to demo site:

http://secure.thecomputercorner.com/demo

Username:
demo
Password:
demo

I don't mean to be a pest but this is what newsgroups are for right?
I haved tried everything that I
can think of and search http://www.google.com/linux and
http://www.icdevgroup.com for apache 2.0,
ic w/apache 2.0, so on and so forth and I find that patch by m. heins
I believe it was but it didn't work for me.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions...

Thanks,

Billy J. Mayberry
Owner/Partner/Webmaster
The Computer Corner