[ic] sql query ...

Tue Nov 26 10:11:00 2002

Quoting Andrei Gologan (agologan@gmx.mis.de):

Your problem is not that -- it is that the containing [item-list] is
seeing the [no-match] section as its own.

Try doing:

	[query prefix=sql list=1 sql="select * from ..."]
	[sql-list]
                [sql-code] -- [sql-price]
	[/sql-list]

	[sql-no-match]
		foo
	[/sql-no-match]
	[/query]
--
Mike Heins
phone +1.513.523.7621      <mike@perusion.com>

People who want to share their religious views with you
almost never want you to share yours with them. -- Dave Barry