[ic] Interchange Internal Server Error when accessing

Kevin Sham interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Nov 27 00:13:00 2002

Hi all,

When I try to access my store in both Admin section and client section I
randomly get an Internal Server Error.

I had a look at the error.log for my store and it shows the following:
/cgi-bin/xxx/admin/index.html Runtime error: Couldn't make directory
/var/lib/interchange/xxx/tmp/retired/n/m (or parents): No such file or
directory

The /retired/n/m is not always the same, it can be sometimes like
/retired/A/E etc.

Can someone help me on this? Why is this coming up randomly? I am using Red
hat 7.2 and Interchange 4.8.3

Thanks!

Kind Regards
Kevin Sham
code&data - www.code.com.au
Unit 5 / 17 Mooramba Rd
Dee Why NSW 2099
Sydney Australia
Phone +61 2 9971 3742 Fax +61 2 9971 3743