[ic] newbie checkout question: mandatory shipping address

Barry Treahy, Jr. interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Nov 27 15:49:01 2002

Jeff Dafoe wrote:

>> Anyone else have this same problem and found a 'cleaner' method of
>>handling it?
>>

>    Yes, set a mv_form_profile on the accounts page to validate the data
>there.  See that message I posted a few messages back referring to the new
>Form Validation Primer that DB created.

Hi Jeff,

did you note that in our case, we had clients visit the site, not
complete the ship-to fields, attempt a save, receive the warnings, and
then return to the main page only to select an item and buy it?  That
process never returned to the accounts page...

Am I missing something?

barry

--

Barry Treahy, Jr  *  Midwest Microwave  *  Vice President & CIO

E-mail: Treahy@mmaz.com * Phone: 480/314-1320 * FAX: 480/661-7028