[ic] admin/login: item list

Jon interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Nov 29 09:45:18 2002

> > Note for ICDEVGROUP::You're probably aware of it, but thought I'd mention it
> > anyhow. The search function on your site can will return such results:
> >
> > Search for "item.html results" on mailing list archives (via Google)
> >
> > However, Google points its results to interchange.redhat.com, which comes up
> > with 404s!
>
> Since swish, I never used that search. Anyway, I fixed this problem.

    When the swish version showed up I was a quick convert, however, there
are times when the google version finds something that swish doesn't.
What appears to have happened is the interchange server of mailing list
archives as disappeared from RedHat.

    The question I have is what happened to all those archived questions
that were at RedHat ?  Would be really if they can be brought to the
new servers.

Jon