[ic] where is process.html?

Sensass interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sat Nov 30 12:41:01 2002

At 11:16 30-11-2002 -0500, you wrote:
>> Does anyone know where I can find the page which displays after a customer
>> has clicked the final 'buy now' button. On this page he sees his order
>> details. I think this page is called process.html, but I am not sure.
>> However, I cannot find this page in the content editor.
>
>    etc/receipt.html
>
>    Just a FYI, there is no page named process.html .  Process is the name
>of the page that appears when a form is posted to IC.
>
>Jeff

Thanks Jeff,

I just checked it out, but in this new version of Interchange (4.9.3) I
can't find this directory 'etc'. However, I do remember to have seen it in
the previous version. Has it been removed in the new version, or renamed?
It is not in the content editor.

If this file etc/receipt.html is the key to change the appearance of the
process page, I would really appreciate it if someone could tell me how to
access it. I have changed all pages of my Interchange website to the right
layout style, except for this one. Fairly irritating!... ;-)

Regards,
Saske