[ic] saving carts poorly documented=>Dan Browning

Jeff Dafoe interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Oct 1 09:10:03 2002

http://interchange.redhat.com/pipermail/interchange-users/2002-September/026
> 669.html .  Do you ever make as much effort to answer a request for help
as
> you did to "defend" against my observations?

    Yes.

> I have plenty of time, and I'm smart enough to try to get the knowledge.
> But I don't have the funds.  There.  Are you happy?

    Yes, because you are in good shape.  Just keep digging deeper into the
issue.  It's not like you don't have the source code.  When your request for
help is not answered, there is some reason no one answered it, it's
typically because there isn't enough information to allow anyone to
determine what the issue actually is.  You then have to break the issue down
into something  more simple and perhaps post a less generalized question.
The same thing happens to me all the time.

> Open source, then, following your advice, is far from "free".

    Nice troll, I'll pass on this one.

Jeff