[ic] cant find documentation for creating second shopping cart

Ed LaFrance interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Oct 2 11:01:02 2002

At 03:39 PM 10/2/2002 +0100, you wrote:
>Ed LaFrance wrote:
>
>>At 09:46 AM 10/2/2002 +0100, you wrote:
>>
>>>Hi - quick question. I've searched all over the place in the docs and on
>>>google using as many variations on the theme of multiple carts and
>>>second baskets and the like that i can think ofbut i cant find the
>>>documentation on how to create and maintain multiple shopping carts. I
>>>feel completely inept here and i'm sure it's just a case of entering the
>>>wrong keywords, but could somebody post a link?
>>>
>>>thanks
>>>
>>>John
>>

>>Have you successfully created *one* shopping cart? If so, just repeat the
>>process for the other (differently-named) carts. Your question is very
>>broad - there is no one document or section which addresses that subject
>>in its entirety.
>>
>>- Ed L.
>Well i have the "main" shopping cart. i didn't actually *do* anything.
>it's just there. i really dont understand what's involved in creating more
>hence the broadness. pointing me anywhere related at all would be a help,
>then i could make the question more specific.
>
>thanks
>
>John

Who installed it? Let me guess - your hosting co. uses CPanel and it came
with your account?

- Ed L.

463 Main St., Suite D         eCommerce | Consulting | Hosting
Placerville, CA  95667        edl@newmediaems.com
(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free      (530) 622-9426 Fax