[ic] cant find documentation for creating second shopping cart

Paul Jordan interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Oct 2 11:19:01 2002

> At 03:39 PM 10/2/2002 +0100, you wrote:
> >Ed LaFrance wrote:

> docs and on
> entering the

> >>Have you successfully created *one* shopping cart? If so, just
> repeat the
> >>process for the other (differently-named) carts. Your question is very
> >>broad - there is no one document or section which addresses
> that subject
> >>in its entirety.
> >>
> >>- Ed L.
> >Well i have the "main" shopping cart. i didn't actually *do* anything.
> >it's just there. i really dont understand what's involved in
> creating more
> >hence the broadness. pointing me anywhere related at all would
> be a help,
> >then i could make the question more specific.
> >
> >thanks
> >
> >John
>
> Who installed it? Let me guess - your hosting co. uses CPanel and it came
> with your account?
>
> - Ed L.

rrraarrrr! Ed :)

I don't know what that is about, but it seems like any install of foundation
would have 'main' magically appear. To find out otherwise a little searching
is in order (in the docs).

I have never done it but you might want to try looking at 'mv_cartname'

HTH

Paul