[ic] 4.8.6 doesn't work without root

George Osvald interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Oct 2 22:21:01 2002

OK. I managed to install all the interchange and the modules.
When running makecat I get this:

./configure: ./configure: No such file or directory
Couldn't run configure; probably no C compiler.
        Couldn't find the executable file 'vlink'.

        Please give the complete path to the link program.

Link program?

For some reason compiled vlink did not copy to the interchange directory. I
foolishly deleted the source directory last night. I was searching for a way
how to compile vlink manually but apparently I need configure file to do
that. I do not have that one  - other than the main configure.

--

Regards,

George Osvald
OK Studio ®