[ic] MySQL

Fri Oct 4 22:22:00 2002

Quoting Chris Tooley (ctooley@amoa.org):
> I solved my own problem.  One thing that should be written in big GIANT
> bold text at the top of the readme is that the cfg files are tab
> separated and are sensitive to the amount of whitespace.  I had an extra
> tab in to make it easier to read and it was completely breaking the
> configuration.  It took me 6 hours to figure that out.

I don't normally reply to top-posting, but I will to correct mis-information.
If you are really talking about config files, that is simply not true.
It is true for databases such as variable.txt (the only tab-separated
"cfg" file I can think of) but definitely not for catalog.cfg or any
of its children.

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.513.523.7621      <mike@perusion.com>

Prove you aren't stupid.  Say NO to Passport.