[ic] USPS Webtools APIs

Jon interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sat Oct 5 15:43:01 2002

Dan Browning wrote

> >     Then what else is everyone using to automate the process
> >of shipping with tracking numbers and creating of shipping labels ?
> >Or is everyone else using something other then USPS ?
>
> We integrate with back-end systems that have shipping functionality built
> in.  MAS90 has a nice shipping module, and Quickbooks has a third party
> extension for UPS.  However, it really would be fun to do the USPS
> integration.

    Yea I agree it would be fun and good for me.  I'm sure I can figure it out
given the
time, but would be more willing to dive into it if I had some starting point.
I was hoping someone else had already done some work.  Maybe I can get something
from USPS via their tech support but they seem to be more centered around MS.

Jon