[ic] Re: Interchange

interchange-users@icdevgroup.org interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Oct 9 12:58:01 2002

Mark Carr writes:

> I am new to the list and am interested in Interchange. RedHat told me they
> no longer sell/support Interchange as of last week & it is a seperate
> company. Does anyone know how to contact Interchange and if it will remain
> viable before I put a lot of time into this product?

The Interchange software is maintained by a number of developers
working for different companies. They formed the ICDEVGROUP in
order to continue the development of Interchange. ICDEVGROUP
ensures the vialbility of Interchange even more than a single
company is able too.

If you need professional support for Interchange, hire an Interchange
consultant for your needs.

Bye
    Racke

--
Prolific Interchange Consulting (Excellent German Quality !).
Take a look at Materialboerse (http://www.materialboerse.de/), WITT