[ic] Interchange

Wed Oct 9 13:02:13 2002

Quoting Mark Carr (mcarr@AmericanScreenArt.com):
> I am new to the list and am interested in Interchange. RedHat told me they
> no longer sell/support Interchange as of last week & it is a seperate
> company. Does anyone know how to contact Interchange and if it will remain
> viable before I put a lot of time into this product?

Interchange is stronger than ever.

  http://www.icdevgroup.org/pipermail/interchange-users/2002-June/022002.html

I am not going anywhere, and no one has dropped out of the core group
since Red Hat dropped support -- in fact, we have added people. There
are dozens of consultants who rely on Interchange for a significant part
of their business.

So it isn't going anywhere, and if you look at the latest nightly builds
you will see the software is better than ever.

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.513.523.7621      <mike@perusion.com>

If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of
car payments.  -- Earl Wilson