[ic] Storable Module.

mike karthauser interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Oct 10 06:20:01 2002

on 10/10/02 10:16 am, Joachim Leidinger at jojo@blackpoint.de wrote:

> It seems to me, you have trouble with Storable Modul. If you have build
> a new perl, you have to remove all gdbm files. Maybe you have to remove
> all files in you catalogs/yourshop/session and catalogs/yourshop/tmp
> too. Did it helps?

Removing the contents of /session/ and /tmp/ certainly improve matters.
Deleting those files now means i can definitely hit

http://kiop.brightstorm.co.uk/cgi-bin/demo1/admin/login?mv_session_id=9HwEbT
NZ&mv_pc=1&destination=admin%2findex

> Internal Server Error

I have not configured my system to run on mysql. In regards to the gdbm here
are the results for a search on my system for them

kiop% locate gdbm
/usr/local/lib/python2.2/test/test_gdbm.py
/usr/local/lib/python2.2/test/test_gdbm.pyc
/usr/local/lib/python2.2/test/test_gdbm.pyo
/usr/src/contrib/binutils/include/gdbm.h
/usr/src/contrib/perl5/t/lib/gdbm.t

Where would you expect the files to reside?

 --
Mike Karthauser
Managing Director - Brightstorm Ltd

Email       >> mikek@brightstorm.co.uk