[ic] custom credit card processing

k0rd interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Oct 10 16:19:01 2002

Hi, my query is twofold.

First, we would like to use interchange in conjunction with a payment
gateway called "PC Charge" by Go software. I realize that I will probably
have to write my own code to achieve this. My first question is : Is there
a (semi?) documented procedure to integrate new credit card processing
methods? I can write the transport in perl, I'm just not sure how
interchange works in conjunction with credit card processing methods. Can
anyone give me a quick breakdown of what files tell interchange what to do
with customer entered information at the check-out? Is this stuff
configurable, or will it require a hack?

Lastly, has anyone successfully used this pc charge software with
interchange before? I would be interested in hearing about your results.

Thanks for your time :)

k0rd