[ic] admin order entry question

Dennis Chen interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Oct 10 16:53:02 2002

Can someone tell me which files are used when an admin places an order
through
the admin UI?  Is log_entry the only one?

My problem is my default foundation demo catalog seems to work fine when I
enter
an order  through the admin UI but on my development catalog it does not
work as
nothing shows up in the database.  There are no errors in the error logs.
Just
that my last order number increments  and I can recieve the emails from the
customer (me) and IC that an order has been placed.  Also, after clicking on

"place order" I get directed to the receipt.html page for the order.

Both are using the same entry.html in pages/admin and I have not changed the

profiles.order file for both catalogs.  Really clueless to what I may have
done to
cause this problem.

Redhat 7.3
IC 4.8.6