[ic] Using charge inside of [perl] [/perl] or UserTag

Shawn Mathews interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Oct 17 18:16:01 2002

Hi All,

I sure hope somebody can tell me what I'm doing wrong or why what I'm trying
to do isn't possible....

I'm attemping to allow administrators to void/refund transactions from
within the admin interface. I added some code to the order_delete_archive
file to call the charge tag with some additional info.

When interchange calls the charge tag I get the follow error:
  payment routine 'ezic' returned error: require trapped by operation mask
at (tag 'perl') line 3.

Code I added to order_delete_archive:

                        # Get The Fields Needed for a Cancel
                  for(grep $_, @{$CGI_array->{order}}) {
                        my $trans_id, $order_id;
                        $order_id =$db->field($_,'order_number');
                        $trans_id = $db->field($_,'order_id');
                        $Tag->log({file=>'orderadmin.log',
                           create=>1,
                           type=>'error'},"Canceling Order for $order_id and
$trans_id\n");
                        my $rslt = $Tag->charge({
                                'route' => 'ezic',
                                'transaction' => 'reverse',
                                'master_id' => $trans_id,
                                'order_id' => $order_id});
                        $Tag->log({file=>'orderadmin.log',
                           type=>'error'},"cancel result: ".$rslt."\n");
                        if ($rslt) {
                          $db->set_field($_,$action_col,$value);
                        }
                  } # End For Loop

My payment module is attached. (I basically copied the Authorizenet module
and made changes to support the processor EZIC http://www.ezic.com)

Thanks in Advance
Shawn Mathews
ICQ#: 157740601