[ic] Sorry but still problems with rounding

Rene Hertell interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Oct 17 21:09:02 2002

> > Could you send your locale-settings from you catalog.cfg? That
> would help
> > some in tracking down your problem.
> >
> > Did you also check your catalogs error.log?
> >
> > Rene
> >
> Currency_symbol $ SIT DM FF €
> Decimal_point . . . . .
> Default 0 1 1 0 0
I'm not sure, but I would suppose that you can have only one default locale

> Frac_digits 2 2 2 2 2
> Mon_decimal_point . . , , .
What do you have as a decimal character in your database? Is it a comma or
point? Try to change them to the opposite..

> Mon_thousand_sep
> Mon_thousands_sep , , , . .
> p_cs_precedes 1 0   1
> p_sep_by_space   1
> Price_picture   DM ### ### ###,##
You could maybe add a price-picture to the sl_SI column if you don't use the
[currency][/currency] for formatting prices..

Unfortunately I have no more ideas to solve your problem..

Rene

btw. Did you restart/apply your catalog each time you did some changes to
the locale table or any config-files?