[ic] IC 4.8 problem loading images

interchange-users@icdevgroup.org interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Oct 18 01:52:01 2002

Can anyone tell me what we are doing wrong ? We can't change the image
connected to an article.
Even being administrator with all possible reading/creating/editing rights
checked 'on'.

Toon Suijs.

"e-mail disclaimer:
privileged. If you have received it by mistake please notify the sender by
return e-mail and delete this message from your system. Any unauthorised
use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly
prohibited. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change. We shall
not be responsible nor liable for the proper and complete transmission of
the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its
receipt or damage to your system. We do not guarantee that the integrity of
this communication has been maintained nor that this communication is free
of viruses, interceptions or interference."