[ic] Credit card return values help. SOLVED

interchange-users@icdevgroup.org interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Oct 18 02:26:02 2002

Thanks!  Actually this is a very helpful piece of code:

<pre>
[calc]
my $string = $Tag->uneval( { ref => $Session});
$string =~ s/{/{\n/;
$string =~ s/,/,\n/g;
return $string;
[/calc]
</pre>

I use it to debug all kinds of things now.  It's like a piece of magic :)

I was able to find the answer I was looking for, the order number that is
returned from the payment processor is stored in

[data session payment_id]

Thanks again Ed.

mike k.