[ic] Use E-Mail Address Instead Of Username For Login

Dennis Chen interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Oct 18 14:04:00 2002

I changed the username to email when users create a new account so
essentially,
their email address will be their username and email addresss.  Thus, no
users will be
having duplicate logins or email addresses.  But you'll need to hack the
code slightly
if the customer plans to save the cart (forget where) as it does not like
the @.
Remember to increase the size of the username field if you do use this
method.

Hope that helps.
Dennis Chen